Friday, January 28

Follow Friday: 1/28




What is/was your favorite subject in school?

 

 That depends largely on what portion of school you mean.  In high school I would have to say it was science or more particularly genetics.  Now don't go getting all impressed, the subject of genetics just clicked.  Right from the start I could completely understand it as it were as simple as riding a bike.  I am sure everyone experiences this from time to time.

In college I still liked genetics but since it was my focus I felt I could then direct my spare energy into fun stuff.  In so doing I came across a floral design class that I just fell in love with.  Once again don't go getting some funky idea that I was some great floral design prodigy.  To be honest I was no more than average, but it was nice to have an outlet that was purely fun.