Friday, January 21

Ironhand

by Charlie Fletcher


I think this series must be growing on me a bit.  The first book wasn't super impressive, obviously since it has taken me awhile to pick up the sequel.  This one however was much more riveting, especially the characters.  I loved how there was so much more depth added to each of the characters.  It always impresses me to see how imaginative people can be, especially authors.  Just when I thought I could see how this story was going to play out some new unexpected turn is thrown out.  I really enjoyed the ride on this one.  It may also have helped that I listened to this and the accents really added a lot.  Also, I must say I feel really sad that I don't have all those awesome statues beautifying the city I live in.  I never thought much of statues until this book.