Saturday, January 1

Raised by Wolves

by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


This was a real winner.  Not perfect, but after a slew of sad ending, realistic books this one is a real treat.  I think I have always been a bigger fan of werewolves than vampires so this book is right down my alley.  There is just something about involving base instincts and life that is enthralling.  I think based on the ending there will be a sequel to this book which should be a fun read.  The main characters in this book were quite young so I think there is some development potential still available.  I really liked the main character for her individuality.  Her sheer determination to be herself no matter how much others pressed their views on to her.  I loved Chase who was so irresistible and yet so vulnerable all at once, that is my idea of a fun guy.