Wednesday, May 4

Waiting on Wednesday: Trial by Fire


Trial by Fire
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Publication Date: June 14th


From Goodreads


Bryn is now leader of the Cedar Ridge pack of werewolves and she's convinced that her pack is different - it's democratic and fair. Then Bryn finds a battered teenage Were, Connor, bleeding on her front porch. He begs Bryn to protect him from an abusive leader; Bryn takes him into her pack.

But Bryn's Were partner Chase doesn't trust the new boy, and the more time she spends helping Connor, the more aggressive Chase becomes. Bryn is not sure if it's jealousy, or Were possessiveness but for the first time she starts to feel suffocated by the bond she and Chase share.

Filled with action, unlikely allies, and deadly conspiracies, Trial by Fire will change Bryn forever. She is soon to realise that to lead a pack of werewolves, she must give in to her animal instincts and become a little less human. And as hard as it's going to be, Bryn is going to have to do it alone.

There can only be one alpha.
I think I have the strongest addiction to the werewolf based books. There aren't too many that I despise or think lowly about. I suppose that could be I have been lucky in my choices. I really liked the uniqueness of a regular girl getting mixed up in this whole world. I am most anxious to see how this works out.  Good thing June isn't too far away.