Tuesday, August 23

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!: Update Day 1

Hosted by On a Book Bender

My first day of reading wasn't all that spectacular.  I had thing after thing to get done around the house and before I knew it the day was coming to a close and I hadn't picked up a book.  Good thing I am not a slow reader.  When the day got quiet enough I pulled out my first book.

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (I love the humor in these books. Although I reached a point just before I went to bed that has me rather worried.  I hope things work out for the characters.)

There wasn't pizza or anything else I have come to associate with read-a-thons, but there is still time right.  I didn't manage to finish the book but took a massive chunk out of it.  I think I will manage to get it done today and move onto my next book.

The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss