Tuesday, December 27

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorites


Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011

By rating-

Crossed by Ally Condie, my review
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson, my review
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney, my review
Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delany, my review
Divergent by Veronica Roth, my review
Damned by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, my review
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, my review
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa, my review
Chime by Franny Billingsley, my review
Vanish by Sophie Jordan, my review

Off the top of my head there are some anomalies- (The rating doesn't always guarantee if it is my favorite book)

All things Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck, my reviews (Tiger's Curse and Tiger's Quest)
Tempestous by Leslie Livingston, my review
All things Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa, my reviews (Summer's Crossing, The Iron Knight, and The Iron Queen)
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly, my review
Die for Me by Amy Plum, my review
All things 13 to Life by Shannon Delany, my reviews (Bargains and Betrayals and Secrets and Shadows)
Divergent by Veronica Roth, my review
All things Firelight by Sophie Jordan, my reviews (Firelight and Vanish)
Damned by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie, my review
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney, my review

Other mentionables-

The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan, my review
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst, my review