Monday, January 23

IMM: 1

I have been wanting to do this for awhile but I don't ever get anything in the mail. But with the holidays I have gotten oodles.  It is a bit too late to do an IMM for Christmas so we will just do one for this week, which just so happens to include my birthday.  Yep, that is why I got several of these books.

In the Mail:
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Touch by Jus Accardo
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan

Won:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Library:
Eon by Alison Goodman
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

For Review:
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

Way more books than I can read in one week.  Very likely an entire months worth or reads, well it depends on how much free time I can scrounge.