Sunday, January 1

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon: Wrap Up


Alright here is the wrap-up.

Here were my terribly opptimistic goals:

Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
The Silver Sea by Julia Golding
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Legend by Marie Lu
Twisted by Gena Showalter
If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Runaway by Meg Cabot
Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Siobhan Dowd
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson



I added one book to the list that wasn't there in the first place.  But I only got about half of the way through it.  I wonder if I should have counted those pages as well.

So eight books or eight and a half.
3028 pages or 3168 pages (depends on how you look at it)

This was fun.  Although, I might need a small break from reading.  Too bad there are too many great books still clamoring for my attention.