Friday, February 17

TGIF: 2/17





Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

I haven't ever really thought of it that way. I get very excited when I get a comment on a post. It is really very nice when a book I have recommended hits the spot. Just to see them coming back for another great read is fulfilling. I absolutely love to hear from authors. It is really nice to get requests to read books. And when the postman drops books off at my house I am so excited. But when it comes to pride I think it is more that I have just kept at it. Far too many times I have flagged in my devotion to blogging and wondered if it was worth it. So I have a bit of pride in the fact that I have pushed on regardless of whether there was anyone on the other side of cyberspace reading my posts.