Saturday, July 14

IMM and My Reading Pile: 22

IMM: Hosted by The Story Siren
My Reading Pile: Hosted by [Fikt]shun



In the Mail:

(I added City of Lost Souls to the picture since I forgot a photo last week.)
Won:
The Reckoning by Alma Katsu

Left Behind:
I really tried with both of these books. I guess I wasn't much in the mood for angels or gladiators. Plus, I ran out of time and had to return them to the library.
Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Airel by Aaron Patterson and Chris White

In the Reading Pile:
I am barely back from vacation and I might be feeling a bit burnt out from all the reading I got done. Perhaps I will take the week off. Not only that but I have a pile of reviews to catch up on.

If I do end up reading it might be:
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

I think it is time I cut back on the number of books I read in a week. It was starting to get really stressful reading three books a week. So I will only be aiming to complete two books a week from here on out.