Friday, October 19

Quote Me: Battle - Darker Still vs. The Vespertine

***Winner***
***The Vespertine*** 

General
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"He has brought back that old familiar pull, the pining ache of those dear old stories. He is water on parched lips. I've missed the sweet longing for those worlds, the titillating sense of magic that courses down my spine with delicious possibility, and the sense that the veil to another existence is very thin near me. . .the sense that I am gifted. I've missed that thought."

Darker Still


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Pride's a sin, and I'm proud as sin of it."

The Vespertine



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
online survey