Saturday, October 27

Quote Me: Battle - Reaper vs. The Iron Knight

Wit/Humor
4th Level Battle


The remaining contenders refuse to back down. After so much bloodshed they will see it through to the end.

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Glad you could make it," Levi said, sliding out of the chair to stand less than shoulder high on me.

"Yeah, it was tough to make time between the compulsive thumb twiddling and the lure of bingo night at Colonial Manor, but I managed to fit you in."

Reaper


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender believes in nothing but victory. . .
"Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble." A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad wraith! No touchie!"

The Iron Knight



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
customer surveys