Wednesday, October 17

Quote Me: Battle - Team Human vs. Sweet Evil

***Winner***
***Sweet Evil***

Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Anyone who licks that vampire gets a detention!"

Team Human


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I wished I could have talked to him longer. I wondered how I could get hold of him.
I supposed I could attach my phone number to a pair of my undies and throw them onstage at his next show. The thought actually made me laugh out loud. He'd probably take one look at the one-hundred-percent white cotton panties and chuck them in the trash."

Sweet Evil



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey service