Saturday, December 15

Pile Denial: 13

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Nothing to Report.


Pile Reduction:

Read:
Daughter of the Goddess by Rita WebbGreta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs


Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Supernaturally by Kiersten White

I can't believe it. I didn't get any new books. Must have been crazy busy. Or maybe they are all waiting under the Christmas tree. I did meander through the young adult section at the library. Luckily I was able to talk myself out of getting any books. Feels nice to have complete TBR pile recovery this week. Too bad the pile is so large it will take months to be totally clear. I will take and savor this small victory. I will win the war yet.



Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books: 47 (stable):|
eBooks: 28 (went down) :)


How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.

Oh and don't forget to check out the giveaways running right now.