Friday, February 22

Eye Candy: LVII

During the week I spot different book covers that catch my eye for one reason or another. I keep track of them all here on my weekly Eye Candy post. Most of the books featured here I have not bothered to read the synopsis for. Just plain old fashioned cover envy or not in some cases. There are the occasional covers that catch my eye but not so much because I want to read them but more of a oh my goodness what were they thinking.

Time After Time

Tamara Ireland Stone

This title brings me back to my school dance days where they would always play this song. Years later it is still stuck in my head. (sings) Time after time. . . Cue the music on this one. A very sentimental cover. Let the memories flood on back.

 A Radiant Sky

Jocelyn Davies

Well now, that is a very interesting dress. Do you think she is checking for underarm stains or trying to be discreet about sniffing her armpit?

Destiny

Laura DeLuca

Her face is just too perfect to be even remotely real. Very eye catching but not believable.

Sweet Legacy

Tera Lynn Childs

These covers are always so obvious. These girls have some possessed hair. But even so I do love the look of these covers.

Resist

Sarah Crossan

Still a very bleak cover. Not the type of place I would want to live. But it does look more promising than the last dome. I do love new plant shoots. So much life and hope in each little seedling.









What do you think about the covers?

Like it, love it, or could do without it?

Seen any stunning covers you care to share?