Saturday, February 9

Pile Denial: 18

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Email:
My Wolf's Bane by Veronica Blade

When I'm With You by Cecilia Gray  

Library:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Everbound by Brodi Ashton    

Pile Reduction:
Read:
Starters by Lissa Price
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver 

DNF:
The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson
Bewitching by Alex Flinn


Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

I finally got around to answering some long over due emails. Like almost three months in some cases. So a few review request books have rolled in this week.

My day of reckoning has occurred at the library. All those recent requests I have made all came at once. I was super happy and excited to find out about my holds. Three brand new books to cuddle up with. My TBR pile has definitely suffered a set back this last week. But oh my goodness I wouldn't have it any other way. Those three books from the library are so pretty. I just hope the guts are just as great.

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books:44 (increased) :(
eBooks: 27 (increased) :(



How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.